- (334) 262-6666
Professional household goods storage differs from mini-storage. We don’t mind friendly competition when it comes to warehouse storage. In fact one of our competitors said, “This is the nicest household goods warehouse I have ever seen.” We offer a warehouse that is highly controlled & tight security. Most importantly, your goods are safe and fully protected from any weather damage.
If you’re planning a move and your new home isn’t ready yet, ask your Admiral Mayflower move consultant about storage services in our local warehouse.
UniGroup and Mayflower Transit Ensures Best In Class Warehouse Facilities
Because we are a UniGroup agent, we can offer warehousing around the country. Our specialized storage services provide a safe and easy solution. Our storage facilities are clean, secure, and provide individual storage vaults for short or long-term storage. Our warehouse supervisor has over 25 years of experience and has warehoused some of the finest items for architects, antique dealers, and interior designers in the River Region. If your furnishings need more than mini-storage, call on the professionals at Admiral. We can take care of receipt, storage and delivery so you can concentrate on your customers and running your business.
Household Goods Storage Mayflower warehouse features:
- Over 40,000 sq. ft. of Storage at Admiral Movers Locally and Unlimited Access to Warehouse Space Worldwide Through the UniGroup, Inc. Network
- DOD Approved
- Controlled Access
- Climate Controlled Environment Available Upon Request
- Storage Facility Strategically Located Near I-65 and I-85 with Easy Access for Trucks
- Thorough Inspection and Inventory of Every Shipment Upon Arrival
- Vaulted Storage and Containerized Storage Available
- Upholstery racks for over-sized sofas, chairs and upholstered items
- Monitored 24 Hours a Day by Infrared Security Cameras
- 24 Hour Monitored Security System
- State of the Art Digital Video Surveillance
- Sanitized Vaults
- Multilevel docks and fork lift
- Inspected Regularly by Our Fire and Security Companies
- Full Heat, Smoke and Fire Detection Monitored 24/7
- Inspected Regularly by City, Fire Marshal, State and DOD Personnel