- (334) 262-6666
Collection of Customer Information
You as a visitor to the Web Site can make use of some of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However, to take full advantage of the interactive services, You may be required to provide personal and/or business details. Information that You submit to DataKeepers, LLC, for instance by sending us an email enquiring about a service or by ordering a service, will be recorded by DataKeepers, LLC and will be used for the purposes set out below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Customer Information is used to provide and/or enhance the services we offer to You.
Admiral may also use Customer Information to keep you informed of new products and/or services that we and/or our affiliated companies are offering and think you may find of value. If you do not wish to receive promotional material from us and/or our affiliated companies, contact us at the email address provided below.
Admiral may provide Customer Information to its affiliated companies for the purposes described above. Admiral will not provide or sell Customer Information to
any third party not affiliated with Admiral other than in the circumstances set out below:
- We may disclose Customer Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you.
- We may provide Customer Information to credit reference agencies.
- We reserve the right to release Customer Information when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with law or regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents or customers, or other third parties.
- We may also transfer Customer Information if we reorganize our business and/or sell part of our business (Customer Information may be one of the business assets transferred to the purchaser).
Security of Customer Information
Admiral understands that privacy is important to You. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Customer Information that we hold about You remains confidential. Information security techniques and controls, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and access control procedures are deployed to protect against:
- unauthorized access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorized modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
If at any time you wish to update or correct any information we hold about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please inform us by writing to us at the email or postal
addresses listed below.
Please direct web-related correspondence to:
1200 Newell Parkway
Montgomery, AL 36110