Building protection is a must for office moves. Think of how great your new commercial building will look after it’s all finished. Building protection will keep it that way, and we are fanatical about protecting your assets.
We want your commercial building to be in the same condition after we move you into it. Admiral Movers fanatical approach to protecting your real estate utilizes several different types of Building Protection for your commercial real estate. Here are just a few of the things we will do to protect your commercial building during a move:
- Door Protectors: Each door jamb will have door protectors and padding clamped to it to protect it and your furniture.
- Mat-A-Door®: We will cover elevators, walls, and doors with Mat-A-Doors® that repel bump-and-bang damage. Mat-A-Doors protect walls, elevators, and doors from dents, nicks and dings. What do you think causes those scratches? Yes, your furnishings! So we are killing two birds with one stone.
- Masonite: Will will cover all marble, tile, and vinyl floors with 1/4 inch Masonite to protect them from damage.
- Wall Coverings: We will cover walls, hallways, and elevators with our “Wall Bumpers” to protect wallpaper and sheet-rock from damage.
- Carpet Mask: We cover all carpets to guard against grease, dirt, markings, or other damage.
- DentPrevent: We use Kevlar shields to protect marble, metal, glass, and corners. They also guard elevator openings.