Moving Supplies & Packing Material
Your small household goods are protected the most when they are packed and prepared for your move with suitable packing materials. Many broken items inside boxes could have been prevented by using a box more suited to the item or protecting the item more effectively in the box. Admiral Movers provides a full selection of packing and moving supplies for your next move.
Listed below are the materials we offer to make your move a more pleasurable experience.
- Small Box, 16x12x12, 1.5 cubic feet | Books and small kitchen items
- Medium Box, 18x18x16, 3 cubic feet | Dishes, clothes, items smaller than 18″
- Large Box, 24x18x18, 4.5 cubic feet | Light items that are large such as blankets
- 24″ Wardrobe with Bar, 24x20x46 | Hangered clothes from steel bar. Shoes in the bottom
- 18″ Wardrobe with Bar, 18x20x46 | Bar width is 6″ shorter than 24″ but same height.
- Laydown Wardrobe, 36x21x10 | Clothes on hangers laid flat.
- Small Lamp Box, 12x12x40 | Lamps
- Large Lamp Box, 12x12x48 | Larger lamps
- Double Walled Dish Pack Box, 18x18x28 | Double walled to protect your dishes and other breakables. 28 inches tall so you can stack more kitchen valuables in them. Use packing paper or bubble wrap for added protection and peace of mind.
- Disk Pack Kits | Holds Plates, bowls and glasses.
- Picture or Mirror Box 60x40x3 or 30x20x4 | Various sizes also available in 1, 2 and 4 piece kits
- TV Boxes
- Plastic Office Totes
- Records Management Boxes | Files
Related Packing Materials
- Packing Tape | Clear in 55 yards or 110 yards | Paper tape | Tape Guns
- Packaging Paper | 5, 10 and 25 pound options
- Paper pads (brown paper)
- Bubble Wrap | 10, 20 and 40 foot lengths
- Bubble Wrapping | 1/2x12x125 | 3/16x12x300 | 3/16x24x300 (special order)
- Packaging Peanuts | 1 and 3 cubic foot bags
- and more like “Fragile” stickers, mattress bags, shrink wrap, blankets etc.
Please call us for more information about how much material you might need or any questions you may have. Contact Admiral Movers today at 334-262-6666.